Sunday, June 24, 2012

M&M tang yuan

Photobucket
So Im just gonna blog what stuff I did recently. Yesterday I was invited to attend a dinner at Taylors Lakeside. Started at 6.30 but I got there at 8pm. Effff T____T I was gonna bite someone's head off cause I was stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours plus. Lost my way , not surprising. Ha. But anyways got there, ate and all. It was nice though :) There are times it was kinda awkward and some moments while ur eating you'll somehow see a random dude snapping photos of you. LOL. My friend and I froze for a moment then as he moves away, relieved *wipes sweat*! haha. I was too shy to take out my camera cause of the awkward feeling and all. So sorry didnt take the pictures of the food! The presentation was good.

Heres some pictures I stole from someone's fb profile hehe.

1st meal
Photobucket
Prawn cocktail, Salmon Tartar and mushroom duxelles.
I didnt manage to eat this though :( Was still stuck in the !@#$%^&* traffic. RAH.

2nd meal
Photobucket
Cold soba noodle salad with clams and tomato and watermelon gazpacho.

3rd meal
Photobucket
the main course. Lamb rackwith vege and starch combination.

4th
Photobucket
DESSERTS!
hot chocolate brownie with homemade ice cream. my fav.

Every meal they'll serve diff mocktail. Among all the mocktails this was the coolest.
Photobucket

Photobucket
 With the dry ice and all.
Extra the wow :D

The drink was lyk a boost man.
My eyes were lyk poping O.O

so yea thats it :)

Photobucket
Got home and I saw lil tang yuan ! er glutinous rice flour?
 Filled with M&M , lyk wth ? seriously? m&m ?!? who does that.

Photobucket
 But when I tasted it, it actually turns out to be pretty good :) The m&m somehow melts in your mouth. yums.

Photobucket
Big sister's recipe. heh.

Photobucket
Yay! Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment