Monday, August 31, 2009

plurkers

i jus joined plurk for the last 36 hours and its awesome !
can meet loads of nice new ppl =DDD
seriously their great

yesterday at around roughly 5 am
me manda and calvin were plurking and we were lyk
dude lets stay awake till morning !
its crazy i kno and we did it (=
success !!

we're lyk zombies + pandas

zomdas !! <- calvin's idea roar !
pandies is too ..... ... ... u get wad i mean rite?

me aaron and manda was chattin in msn and we were waitin for sunrise
while waitin manda was spammin my chatbox & plurkin vice versa me
we were lyk

i'm spammin ur chatbox dude !
yawh dude im spammin ur chatbox too !
my name is hell gonna be full at ur chatbox !
totally !
hyper at 6.45 am !
hyper at 7.15 am !
we're rockin it!
dis friggin awesome !
we're the zomdas !
we are gila-ing man !

we were drunk naturally though
calvin was jus LOL-ing

Photobucket
calvin ask me to snap a pic of sunrise
im a noob

overall it was damn awesome
slept at 8 am .. tee-hee =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment