Monday, January 2, 2012

face art

Its already 2012 ! :)
I dunno why I feel so motivated to blog right this hour, maybe is the cookies I ate .__.

hmm, This few days after my HK trip is lyk my rest days , stay home, clean up the obscene amount of stacks of notes and all.
Other than watching movies, tv series, Facebook , blog and Youtube, Ive came across this face art that really inspired me
I really love the way they used makeup and paint to draw their faces
so you see, I dont wanna die from boredom
*IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE* !
so I tried.

Photobucket

I guess it kinda sux somehow, T______T pfft. But it did kill my boredom ! :D weehuu!

And oh before I end this, I have to say, if anyone of you feels bored at home, come join me in volunteering at the blind ! :) Its awesome. You really meet alot of cool blind peoples and you get to learn friggin Brailles ! LOL I started last week and its fun! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment