Saturday, December 31, 2011

the memories of us

I met up with Carmen and we gossip for hours ! It was awesome.
Had to stop cause it was getting late, after weeks since my birthday, I got the scrapbook that was not complete back then and now its complete.

Photobucket
Banana, thats me !! lol

Photobucket
This is so cool, with the letter poped out. awww.

Photobucket
Andrews awesome Christmas tree hahaha. actually not bad larh, very different. plus its is made by recycle items.

Photobucket
I love love this picture :)

Photobucket
This had the most touching contents ever, so sweet :3

and I have this page where it is written in Chinese -__- so,its time to open the chinese dictionary, man my dads is so gonna be mad proud wei. lol

Reading the contents made me missing the moments back then, the trips we went and all.
and oh I guess Im gonna list down all the things we did in 2011. there will be tons of it ! Tons and tons and tons of it!

I guess Im gonna list it down here, it will be alot of words though, so take your time ! if you're interest in reading them

IN 2011, we means the 5 of us
We finished Alevels
I got drunk twice infront of my friends -__-
We had our most ugliest moments in the 6 days trip
We had so many nights together
We were lyk sniffing dogs in melvins room and che hsing almost passed out.
We played all day and night no matter where we were
We contribute drugs when we had flu although gawds knos we could even eat them since that medicine was meant for one particular person *the main source*
We all got sick in one day during the trip, but it was funneh
We saw each others passport and laugh our lungs out
I almost saw Melvin in the bath naked when I was drunk. ALMOST BUT didnt *wipes sweat*
We dance lyk lunatics and record ourselves
Carmen had her moment of whipping her hair
We have our butt connected in JB.
Carmen will always be the one that has her bag full cause we inserted junk into it. toilet rolls, hotel shampoos and soap etc into her bag. her bag is lyk a mini storage xP
We had meals together 976634 times
We knows who snores and dont
We gossip alot of stuff
Everyone of us has a driving license except for ONE. ahem *hint hint*
Che hsing and andrew became more and more flexible each day
Carmen and I understands each other no matter what we do, eye contacts, sign language, or a language that is not even a language, we still get each other xP
Sometimes we go bonkers when we cant decide what to eat as we all are cin cai people. in some occasions.
We all do have mood swings, one minute we'll be really high and sometimes we all will be in deep silence.

I got more actually, but Im not gonna list down all or maybe in the next post hehe
its all because of the long chat i have with carmen and the scrapbook that made me wanna post this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment