Monday, October 31, 2011

Ellowind :)

Photobucket

Heppi hellowind !
Ive been giving out candies to the kids who dressed up for Halloween
Man, their so cute ! well some went a lil wild, tried to steal all me candies ! But , it was fun though.

Wanted to snap a picture, had my camera ready and all but they went off so fast T____T
they were really cute, there was a boy dressed up as a pink bunny. I wanted to pull of his ears cause its just so " look-able" .
I wanna go trick-o-treat too D:
I miss trick-o-treating.

I love seeing people dressing up for halloween.
gawd knos what they'll dress up into.
Ive seen ppl painting their faces and frankly some didnt pull it off, I find it really ugly
But this is a whole lot diff story,

Photobucket
A friend of mine who I guess have the best face make-up lyk
seriously I was lyk holycow, AWHSSUUMM.
its so cool !

The annoying part bout halloween is that the door bell rings lyk every 10-20 min or so
that really can get to your nerves.
Which made my neighbor did this.
Photobucket
Cute :D

For my mum, halloween is lyk giving away sweets that was in the refrigerator for months, years ! My mum wanna get rid of these sweets cause nobody eats them. tsk.

Photobucket
This candy. I call this the killer sweet cause I hated it. Its so herbalicious Cina sweet.

I bought lyk several packs of sweets. There werent much variety from the store
and I tried one of these

Photobucket
and gawd it tasted terrible. Maybe Im just not a fan of hard candy.
I hate hard candy especially Sticky *no offence !
Its lyk eating a screw that is coated with sugar.
Im a jellybean eater or anything that is really chewy :D

Photobucket
Does this cloud look lyk a jellybean to you? Haha I love the colour and all, plus it was edited-less.

Photobucket
Wishlist : I wanna float around the clouds.

Photobucket
Alrightie then,
4 papers down ! 7 more to go ,
4 weeks to go T_______T
adui cepat larh !
My brain is OUT of brain juice and Im running out of steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment