Saturday, September 24, 2011

I hate my life

Call me miss emo cause I am right now.
omg this is lyk the worst emo I can get this month man.

there's so many things that is happening right now, the timing is so wrong. I got my finals in a month and had trials weeks ago. There's lyk so much drama.

You were rejected yes I understand its an ouch but why are you putting the blame on me right now?
Im sorry if I hurt you in any way but you cant expect me to have feelings for you when I dont.
And I think you deserve other girls out there not me.
So why do you have to find ways to hurt me back huh?
Im not looking for a relationship for now. I dont wanna go through the same thing . Still having the phobia of getting hurt.
Ive been trying to ignore this but somehow its just bothering me and making me lose concentration in my studying.
plus I have my Alevels to focus on cause my result somehow sux x.x

Im sharing this out publicly since you said I love keeping this as my private and personal problems and somehow chicken out.
Ya its true I did keep it for weeks. even my best friends doesnt know.

So Im sorry and will appreciate it if you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment