Friday, May 27, 2011

my emo-ness.

There's always one problem that I can never get rid of, nor could I forget bout it.
I thought I was the only one who has the problem but there is somemaybe majority, ppl are having the same problem as me.
What course should I take after my Alevel course?


Ive actually picked what course I wanted right before Alevel started but ever since I got my results and all, there are sometimes it was okay and some was .... uhh. BAD especially Chemistry.
@#$%^&%#@.
and I keep wondering will I even succeed in that course? or even so could I even achieved its requirement? -.-


Now Im having my exam period and currently Im not doing well ,
the only paper I did that Im satisfied with is a practical paper, wtf.
and I already got a feeling I aint gonna get a good results. My parents already know what will be the outcome judging from the face I give after doing a paper. SIGH.


If I get an A in any subjects I'll dye my hair BLUE I tell ya.


If I take something that is not a science course, its kinda not my cliche. D:


I need my jie jie. D:


Photobucket


hurry come back home! sobs.
No matter how badly I did or have any problems, she advice and understands me ,
that always made me feel better :)
although I do hate her sometimes for being a perfectionist in almost everything where everyone keeps comparing between my sis and I and always conquering my bed when she's dirty!


my parents -> definitely CANNOT seek them for advice.
a big NO NO.
I'll just end up being more devastated and more tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment