Monday, May 9, 2011

mr bunny?

Pure Math paper is finally done ! But I think I didnt do as well as I thought I could have though :(


went to Taiwan Tea house for pork rice.


Photobucket
the pork rice everyone is obsessed bout.


chat like crazy and already starting to plan where to go after AS. :D wee !


On the way back, we had to squeeze at Rooster's car's backseat and it was madness inside. we were lyk laughing machines. except for Andrew and Rooster who didnt have to squueze. hmmph.


and today's post is mainly bout a bunny pendrive who left its body with me.


Photobucket
know what i can do with this?


let me show you a few :P
FIRST.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


SECOND
Photobucket
andrew's nose

Photobucket


THIRD
Photobucket
just like che hsing.


muahaha. just being random with rooster's pendrive bottom cover.
hahaha ! i bet he's gonna kill me !
i think i should put it near the window, let it naturally fall. tsk.


coffeee !!! i want coofffeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment