Monday, November 22, 2010

Photobucket


Come to think of it, I think I'm actually quite contented with how things are in my life. Though there are times I feel that I'm emotionally swayed towards certain people, but somehow I feel that I'm starting to get my independence back and simply being okay. Say YAY! to the good old carefree ME!

I've recently went out for yam cha's and small outings and IM SO TIRED!!! How the heck do people go out everyday?! God, its so exhausting! I. am. starting. to. want. to. go. back. to. being. a. loner. wtf.

Photobucket

Last saturday was parent-lecturer day. It's so high school-ish. Surprisingly, quite a number of people turned up for the parent-lecturer day. It was a lil crowded, students bringing their parents along.
Some brought his/ her entire family there as well ! wth ._. semangat betul.

I had my mum with me. When we got there, we had to wait for our turn to talk to the lecturer.
So as my mum saw my grades, she was lyk waaaaddd happen to you ._.
I have to admit, this test, my grades really suck. SIGH
I already studied hard
before finals I was being a loner at home, tried not going out often
it's lyk I'm hiding myself in a cave or something :(
thank gawd all of my lecturer's told my mum bout how Im doing in lecture class and stuff, so it wasn't THAT BAD
I saw a dude in tears which was really creepy ._.

now, my mum kept reminding me that I should put more effort for the next coming exams :/
gah ! the PRESSURE. gawd I gotta endure it for one more year. JUST ONE FRIGGIN YEAR !

Photobucket

ENDURE ENDURE ENDURE

!#$@@%(&^$ these exams ! screw them.
more exams are coming next year ! shyt.

either I'll shoot them with my space gun
Photobucket

or just end up dead
Photobucket

my dad just went off to China and he kidnapped my camera away :( pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment