Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2nd day in college

im in the mood to blog rite now
when actually im suppose to be studying xP
my brain seem to be saturated rite now
words just cant get into me brain ! rawr!

im glad i could rmb half of my classmates names today
half more to go !
getting to kno them more :)
theres alot of guys in my class ._.
wad happen to the girls har? lol

i thought my timetable sux
but compare to other classes timetables,
ours considered the very suang kind of timetable ._. lol

i lyk all my lecturers :D nice ppl

and now im getting familiar with the buildings in college and not losing my way anymore !
sayonara u useless map ! lol

oh on the 1st day i was too dumb enough to bring all my textbooks to class and yet
we NEVER use them,
according to the lecturers,
textbooks are lyk reference books to read at HOME
==
had to suffer carrying heavy books and walk class after class lyk a dungu in college on my 1st daY

aiks !
okay okay bak to studyin x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment