Monday, November 16, 2009

random post jus random

okay here's my update !

i actually shud be studyin rite now

keyword : should

let da pics talk
* the pics were taken on diff days

Photobucket
dam dam dam dam dam ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
had to clean up my table a lil and cheng cheng cheng ! the err slightly tidy desk?

Photobucket
rough sketch of mr chemistry !

Photobucket
the guy i'll be dating after i finish my physic spm paper

oh ya there will be more guys i'll be dating during spm week

biology : mr pervert
physics: mr hyper[ too much energy ]
chemistry: my druggie
history: do i hav to say more? haha

Photobucket
the i-dun-wanna-do-and-not-even-my-job-to-do-punya-badminton-club-laporan is done !! thank gawd

im not even the secretary !


dis laporan its teachers work not students ><

Photobucket
i still got more laporan to do T.T

Photobucket
soooo tired ..x.x

Photobucket
badminton photos for skul magazine

Photobucket
marble cheese save me from hell (=

Photobucket
preparation for spm

2B pencils check!
pens check!
eraser check!
ruler check!

me? nope

i HEART milk

ever since my mum bought lyk 2 cartons of milk every week and now im the onli one in the family who drink it at home

i fell in love wif it

i think i shud marry a farmer dat owns a cow

moooo-huu~

okay gotta get ready for skul

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment