Wednesday, August 26, 2009

black out

few days ago i got dis letter sayin dat our area won't be havin any electricity from 11 pm - 6 am on 25 august [ today ]
i was lyk WTH ...
fine ...

on da 25 . 8. 09
around 10.40 i quickly did everything

torchlight beside me
candles lighted
brushed teeth
make sure books ain't near da candle
laptop on my bed safe and sound (:
a small fan dat nvr works
make sure my air cond is at 16 degrees ..

so it was 5 min b4 11 pm..
i waited..

....

15 min later
was readin chemisty
and wonderin so long haven putus electric wan

another 30 min later
-.- ..wad da fish ! dude ..kenapa lama sangat ah? sheesh... [ sabar- ing ]
was freezing .. [ not use to 16 degrees ]
lol as if i wanted my house to black out x]

another 10 min later
* black out *
urghh FINALLY !!

after 35 min of no electricity
shyt shyt shyt ..i can't concentrate..==
its too dark and hot !! i want the lights bak =/
LOOL

Photobucket
dis my expression when my house jus got blacked out wee~

Photobucket
the heat is killing me -.-

Photobucket
my candle is still alive after da black out wuhhoo~ LOL

hate it when there's no electricity

edit : i almost got chocked by a banana =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment