Thursday, July 9, 2009

blur-ness

so last nite, i was quite tired doing sum stuff
around 12 i slept
After tat i woke up and looked at the clocked i saw it was 6.50am!
i pop my eyes wide open and was lyk" omg im late! im late ! s**t"
then quickly went to the toilet to brush my teeth
a 3 min bath and quickly gettin ready everything and panicking at the same time

i rush to my sis room and said

me: JIE!!! Im LATE ! wake up wake up ! fetch me to skul now.. HURRY HURRY GOGOGO!
sis: har? but yesterday u said today u had no skul?
me: [ pause ] 0.0 .... ... wad?
sis: ya wad.. u said dat
me: wait [ thinkin ] ... ... .. are u serious?
sis: yaaaawh

then i realize today was report card day and din had to go to skul ==
WTHHHHHHH!!!!

my blurnesss sigh
in the end went bak to sleep wif my uniform on..

2 comments:

  1. haha...
    u blur blur de la....

    haiz...
    but dunno why these few days u like angry me le o~~
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz......
    not me want protect them....
    me say the reason la.....
    cause that time the ppl who want to bully me is T.B.....
    but now got many ppl help his ahhhhh~~
    including L.J.J. also stand at his side...
    haiz....
    me really so sad de....but all ppl also think me bad and his nice.....

    ReplyDelete